Basic Peer to Peer Network Setup - Fall 2017
at Nash Community College
Creating a Peer to Peer (P2P) Network / 2017
Peer to Peer Lab Instructions
Fluent in Java Programming Language,
Python, MySQL, JDBC,
Assembly and Machine Language
Brief Description and Application
- Java can reduce costs, drive innovation, and improve application services as the programming language of choice for IoT, enterprise architecture, and cloud computing.
- Python is a general purpose programming language. Hence, you can use the programming language for developing both desktop and web applications. Also, you can use Python for developing complex scientific and numeric applications. Python is designed with features to facilitate data analysis and visualization.
- MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database. With its proven performance, reliability, and ease-of-use, MySQL has become the leading database choice for web-based applications, used by high profile web properties including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and all five of the top five websites*(2017). Additionally, it is an extremely popular choice as embedded database, distributed by thousands of ISVs and OEMs.
- Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) is an application programming interface (API) for the programming language Java, which defines how a client may access a database. It is a Java-based data access technology used for Java database connectivity. It is part of the Java Standard Edition platform, from Oracle Corporation.
- Assembly Language is the symbolic programming language that lies closest to the machine language in form and content. The assembler language is useful when you need to control your program closely, down to the byte and even the bit level. An assembly language is the most basic programming language available for any processor. With assembly language, a programmer works only with operations that are implemented directly on the physical CPU.
- Machine Language better known as "Machine code" is a computer program written in machine language instructions that can be executed directly by a computer's central processing unit (CPU). Each instruction causes the CPU to perform a very specific task, such as a load, a store, a jump, or an ALU operation on one or more units of data in CPU registers or memory. Machine code is a strictly numerical language which is intended to run as fast as possible, and may be regarded as the lowest-level representation of a compiled or assembled computer program or as a primitive and hardware-dependent programming language. Machine code is by definition the lowest level of programming detail visible to the programmer.